Policies and more information about your stay
It is the policy of The Haight Home B&B when taking a reservation to require a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Card to secure the reservation.
$100 per night deposit is required for the whole house rental.
The card on file will be charged within 48 hours of a reservation being made.
The remainder is due at check-in and may be paid by credit or debit.
We Do Not Accept Checks
The Haight Home B&B has a 3 day cancellation policy.
*30 Days for whole house rental*
If the reservation is cancelled with less than 3 days notice, then there will be a $50 per reserved night charge (plus applicable taxes) applied to the credit card on file. Cancellations must be made over the phone.
Retain the cancellation number given when calling.
The entire home is non-smoking. A $300 fine will be assessed by charging the credit card on file if evidence of smoking, use of lit candles, or use of flame for any purpose; to include any damage found in the room.
No pets allowed inside the house.
Cottage considered (need approval from manager beforehand).
- Check In time is between 5pm - 10pm - A call needs to be made to the manager with approximate arrival time. (208) 862-7829
- Check Out time is 12 noon - Leave room key in drop box. If key is not returned, guest will be charged for new locks.
- Rates do not include state and local taxes.
- Our rooms cannot accommodate more than 2 adults ( 4 adults for the loft). As a courtesy to other guests, please leave children and pets at home.
- All visitors are requested to leave the premises by 10pm.
- If there are any additional charges for damage or stolen items, then the card on file will be assessed the full value of the items.